It’s birthday time and with that comes reflection. Looking back on what I have accomplished in the past year. Looking forward to what I hope to achieve in the next year. And most importantly, being present in this current moment with gratitude. Pausing for a moment to celebrate all of my beautiful blessings.
Last night I celebrated with some of my dearest friends and I am left in awe. I am so lucky I am to be surrounded by such loving, intelligent, creative and inspiring girlfriends!
So cheers to 45!
Here are 45 things I have to celebrate – right now as I start my new year:
- My daughter who was the first to change my life forever and bless me with my most precious title “mom.” She is a beautiful, intuitive and compassionate earth angel.
- My son, who proved to me there is at least one perfect man on this earth – lol! He is so intelligent, creative and social and takes such good care of his mom.
- My mom. She is truly one of my biggest supporters and now that I am a mom I know how much she deeply loves me.
- My friends. A girl could not ask for better friends. Seriously!
- Bessie – my daughters grey tabby cat. Our lovey number one.
- Maggie – my son’s newly adopted calico cat. She sure knows how to snuggle.
- The YOU GLOW GIRL! Community that has grown from 233 members last July to 1135 today!
- Dance – my daughters dance family. Self-esteem. Sisterhood. Community.
- Hockey – my son’s favourite thing. Passion. Hard work. Commitment. Team.
- The Ocean and the fact that I can get to it at anytime in just 10 minutes.
- Living in one of the most beautiful places in Canada. Green. Blue. Mountains. Ocean.
- A warm, comfortable home where my family feels safe and my friends feel welcome.
- The education my children are receiving and the great teachers that see their strengths and help them grow
- Being an entrepreneur.
- The ideas that keep coming.
- Getting to a point where I know failure is an inevitable part of success.
- The opportunity to follow my soul’s purpose.
- My amazing clients and the trust they have in me.
- The people who help make me look good – my trainer, my hair stylist, my medical esthetician, my make-up artist…who are all friends! It takes a village!
- The people who help me grow and become a better person through reiki, access consciousness and energy healing.
- My tribe of entrepreneurs for their wisdom, support and knowing what this experience is all about.
- B-School – I feel so fortunate to have had this opportunity this year!
- My B-School Mastermind Group back at home. For the constant support, ideas and accountability.
- Glow Leadership
- Elevate LOVE….coming soon!
- The ability to positively and amicably co-parent my children with their father.
- Good chocolate.
- Good wine.
- My intuition growing and expanding daily and the ability to now help others with readings.
- The ability to feel things on a deep expanded level.
- Facebook for connecting and reconnecting me to old and new friends.
- Role models like Kate Northrup, Danielle LaPorte, Kari Samuels …for showing me what the business I desire looks like. I am going to be like them when I grow up!
- Astrology and Numerology….for providing some guidance and understanding of why things are the way they are and what is coming.
- Downton Abbey – because it is just SO darn good!!!!
- My Angels – for being around me all the time and always, without a doubt showing your presence whenever I ask.
- Champagne, strawberries and triple creamed Brie!
- Summer trips and amazing opportunities to look forward to.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved with an AMAZING charitable organization in a meaningful way.
- The understanding that love and connection is not limited by the lack of physical presence.
- Trust that the future is only going to be brighter.
- Hope that every human being on this planet feels loved.
- Faith that we are all becoming more conscious and things are improving individually and globally, each and every day.
- Love. My heart is full on my 45th birthday and I am so grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life.
Photo Credits: My dear friend Scarlett Ballantyne – who is missing from the group shot as she was taking it!
What are YOU most grateful for today? I would LOVE to hear. Share in the comments below.