Strategic, Cost Effective Human Resources Partnership!
Have you considered adding a Human Resources Professional to you team to take your people practices and leadership effectiveness to the next level but couldn’t justify a full time headcount and benefits?
Have you thought about working with a consultant but hesitated due to lack of consistency and ongoing support?
Great news – you can now have it all!
Consistent ongoing support for your entire leadership team
- Cost effective pricing – billed monthly, no benefits costs
- Senior level support to make a positive impact on your business
Glow Leadership’s Human Resources Partnership Contract is an annual contract whereby we provide the equivalent of 8 hours/ 1 Day of Human Resources, Leadership Development and Business Leadership Coaching to your team on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We work together up front to determine the best services and time allocation for your company. Services are billed monthly.
That’s right! High Level, consistent Human Resources support can now be yours for less than the cost of an administrator! Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive impact to your business – contact me today!
Sample Delivery Options
- Values review and orientation – review values, define culture and develop a winning culture
- Hiring for culture process
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Building a Strengths Based Culture
- Event – kick off your Fiscal Year
- Recognition Program – Individual/Team/Company
- Your Winning Team – FY Vision Launch and communication plan – ‘My commitment to the winning team!”
- Performance Development Plan – Commitment to continuous improvement culture
- Recognition Training
- Values & Culture
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Leadership
- Employee Coaching
- Strengths Based Culture
- Employee Wellness Training
- Emerging Leaders Program
Business Leadership Coaching:
- For leaders or department managers
- Designated succession plan candidates
HR Support & Real Time Support:
- Access to Diane for advice on:
- HR or legal issues
- Employee coaching discussion collaboration
- Templates as required
- Recruitment strategy and support with management level recruitment
Other Services as Required:
- Let’s talk about your vision and the unique needs of your organization
Diane Taylor is a great listener and will help deliver a surprisingly simple approach to working with other people. She uses common sense to help communicate what’s truly important. If you want to be a better leader, she will push you to learn and improve to get to the next level. Diane is a professional that brings value and a plan for results. Chris MacKinnon, President & CEO, Euro-Rite Cabinets
I had the privilege to work with Diane in the context of management training that her and her team had to give to their internal clients. The training was quite dense and asked for her to engage her team in giving it. Not only Diane showed very quick understanding of the material, but she also proposed some additions that made it even more appropriate for her clients and easier for her team to understand. As a facilitator, I could observe great skills in Diane’s performance and as a manager, I saw her coach her team members right on the spot. Diane is a great person to work with. She is supportive, sensitive, honest and wants the best for her clients. I would recommend her without hesitation and I am looking forward to having the pleasure to work with her again. – LB