Elevate Leadership Performance
Business Leadership Coaching
I am passionate about helping leaders move beyond good to achieving their highest potential. The combination of my training in business leadership coaching, experience in the business world and my sincere desire to bring out the best in people has served me well. My distinctive approach of considering leadership as a way of life, rather than just a business skill, encourages a well-rounded direction that delivers success in not only the workplace but in all areas of life.
My consultative coaching approach typically activates direction and results quickly yielding a strong return on investment.
The human development process assigns 10% of what we learn to the classroom or through training, 20% to coaching and 70% to on the job. Coaching is the perfect bridge to get better results on the job as we deal with your day to day wins and challenges and link learning to outcomes. The result is greater success for you!
As CEVEY SYSTEMS Business Leadership Coaching has just recently expanded beyond Europe and Asia into North America, I am one of few Certified CEVEY SYSTEMS Business Leadership Coaches. The CEVEY approach is grounded in business results and four key areas of business leadership. Successful leadership demands high levels of proficiency in four key areas:
- Influence and Motivation
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Negotiation and Communication
How coaching can support you:
- Objectivity – Coaching provides you with an objective partner to help you figure things out. Clearly if you already knew how to do this on your own you would have already done it.
- Accountability – Someone to hold you accountable in the process. In order to make change happen you have to commit to yourself. A coach can hold you accountable to these commitments to ensure meaningful change.
- Focus – If you wanted general advice for the masses you could just read all of the latest expert books and blogs, but coaching provides a space specifically for you to apply a laser focus to your life, your unique challenges and most importantly what your desired outcomes.
- Big Return On Investment – There are not many guaranteed investments these days; however, when you invest in yourself the ripple affect of your success is unmeasurable.
It is not enough to just have the skills of leadership. Most leadership programs provide training in leadership skills to improve individual leadership abilities. The Business Leadership Coaching (BLC) approach differentiates itself by moving past just leadership skills and also takes into account the leaders mindset. To be truly successful it is necessary to activate the mindset of “will do” and “want to do” in both leaders and direct reports and then connect this to the bottom line objectives of the company.
Contact me today at email@example.com to activate your highest potential!
Diane is a fantastic mentor and coach! She is an active listener, provides sound advice and guided me to come to my own conclusions. Diane is a living example of someone who balances it all and does some really innovative work. I have learned a lot from knowing her and am thankful for the opportunity to have been mentored by her. -Karen Johal, HSBC
Diane is an amazing person and leader! She is a wealth of knowledge and experience and she is an extremely effective communicator and she has a great ability to problem solve. Her energy and enthusiasm breathe such life into her role. Buffy Boyer, Cummins Inc.